Changkat Library OPAC
- Username: BC Number (all caps, case sensitive)
- Default password: Moe@DDMMYYYY (student birth date)
For issues related to accessing the OPAC system, students may approach our school librarian for assistance.
School eResource Repository (SERR):
New ‘MySchoolLibrary’ Mobile App
- Civica is also pleased to inform you that we have released the Mobile Application, and it is available for download in the App Store and Play Store. These are the functions available on the mobile app.
- Search for books & e-books, check item availability and place reservations;
- View loans, reservations, fines and charges;
- Search and register for library events;
- Save list of favourite titles; and
- “Discover” book recommendations, featured items, new arrivals and books others have read.
2.Here are the instructions for downloading and installing the Mobile Application.
- Search for ‘MySchoolLibrary’ in the App Store/Play Store.
- Alternatively, scan the QR code indicated below to access the App Store/ Play Store and install the ‘MySchoolLibrary’ application.
- Upon installing the mobile application, select your school library and log in with your OPAC borrower ID and password.
|For Apple users, please scan the above QR code to access the App Store
||For Android users, please scan the above QR code to access the Play Store